Supplied by Carmarthenshire Antiquarian Society.
1. Heol Awst Congregational Church, 1703-1837
2. Yeoman Farmers of Cantref Mawr
3. Carmarthen People and Places
4. Carmarthen Bay Subscribers to the Lewis Morris Charts of 1748
5. Llanelli’s Other Baronets
6. Religious Beliefs and Drinking Habits at Middleton hall, 1825-75
7. Felinfoel: a changing landscape (part 2)
8. W Llewelyn Williams, MP (1867-1922) and the First World War
9. Saving the photographic slides of JF Jones – an exercise in archaeological detection
10. 1945 Recalled – family memories and experiences
11. Shorter Articles: The Prytherchs of Cnwcdeiliog; John Williams of Edwinsford; Four centuries of Carmarthenshire Cartography; A Letter from America; Behind the Line; A Conductor’s Baton for Pierce Jones Wheldon; The 1936 Transatlantic Ping-Pong Flight; News from Carmarthenshire Museums Service; Field Excursion to North Wales.