Supplied By Ian Henry Publications.
2LO began broadcasting from Magnet House in the Kingsway, but quickly found that these premises were not satisfactory.
In 1923 the British Broadcasting Company moved into part of the Institution of Electrical Engineers building in Savoy Hill and a full range of radio activities were undertaken.
This book traces these early years, until the British Broadcasting Corporation moved to Langham Place. Over sixty photographs, room layouts and maps complement a piece of historical research into the birth of a British institution. Book.