Supplied by M.S. Lovelock.
33 pages and schematic plan
Containing full transcriptions of all of the remaining gravestones, numbering 103 (mainly Victorian) – but some older – memorials, the earliest dating from 1692, together with transcriptions of 19 stones marking ashes sites (commenced c.1960).
Most of the gravestones had been removed in 1948 and when the grounds were landscaped in 1960 some gravestones were relocated to the terrace of the Bishop Henry Rowlands Almshouses.
By Matthew Stephen Lovelock & David R Price, 2005
Publication sent by email.