Supplied by Genealogical Society of Ireland.
The CD records the details of the headstones in three cemeteries used by British Army and their families
1) Curragh Military Cemetery, Co. Kildare. Opened in 1868. The last recorded military burial was in 1921
2) Royal Hibernian Military School Graveyard in the Phoenix Park. There are approx 180 stones recording the students of this remarkable school
3) Arbour Hill Military Cemetery located behind Collins Barracks in Stoneybatter, Dublin. Closed in 1879. It is better known to day as the last resting place of 14 of the leaders of the 1916 Easter Rising.