Scarisbrick St. Elizabeth's Roman Catholic Church - CD

Supplier:
Ormskirk & District FHS
First, catholic services took place at Scarisbrick Hall (see earlier BMD records) then St. Mary's was built on this site. St. Elizabeth's replaced St. Mary's in 1899, designed by Pugin (who was also involved with the Houses of Parliament). Inscriptions encompass 1848 to 2004. Word & Excel 97 format, usable on most current devices, JPEG photographs of the church and individual graves. CD 355 MB
Contact form
Website by Beachshore