Scarisbrick St. Elizabeth's & St. Mary's BMDs - Zip Download

Supplier:
Ormskirk & District FHS

Early Catholic records in Scarisbrick begin in the Hall itself, St. Mary's RC was built in 1812 and replaced by St. Elizabeth's in 1889. Baptisms & Marriages from 1773 (to 1824/1856), Deaths from 1826-1856. Word & Excel 97 format, usable on most current devices. Zip file: 105 KB

Contact form
Website by Beachshore