PRODUCTS
of the month
Subscribe to our Newsletter
click here

The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal Part 93 (published in 1916) Part 114 (published in 1928)

The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal Part 93 (published in 1916) Part 114 (published in 1928)

The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal Part 93 (published in 1916) Part 114 (published in 1928)

Ref: ANG-ARA 409

Supplied by Anguline Research Archives.

The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal. Part 93 (published in 1916) Part 114 (published in 1928).

A collection of articles about Yorkshire local history and archaeology. Includes -
St. Helen's Church, Sandal Magna The Mawdes of Riddlesden and Ilkley.
The East Riding Clergy in 1525-6.
The Chantry Chapels of Wakefield.
The Ripon Carvers & the lost Choir-Stalls of Bridlington Priory.
Ancient Heraldry in the Deanery of Catterick.
The Roman Camps at Cawthorn, near Pickering etc.

Machine Searchable. A digital version of the original book, in PDF format. Viewable on any computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

£10.00